Friday, October 18, 2013

Phillip Rivers: A Family Man to Admire...

From Lifenews:
ESPN Magazine fired a number of questions from fans at San Diego QB Phillip Rivers. One of them is wildly inappropriate.
Rivers, you may know, is a pretty serious Catholic. He’s got six kids and I think I remember reading that he’s got one on the way. But check out this question that critiques Rivers for having so many children. Now, you can question the fan’s idiocy but what kind of jerks work for ESPN that they would pick this question out of the hat to present to Rivers.
Six kids? Regardless of your profession, it’s impossible to be a good parent to six kids. Not enough hours in the day.
– From TheBigLead.com comments
It’s a two-year rotation: Once the diapers come off of one, we usually have a newborn. And we have another one on the way, due in October. I help when I can, but my wife, Tiffany, is the key. My big, growing family keeps everything balanced and grounded. My oldest is 11 now, and the kids are getting into football. They’re Daddy’s biggest fans, and they don’t get on you as bad as most fans. If you throw an interception, they still love you.
That’s a heckuva’ answer to a completely inappropriate question pushed by ESPN.
Rivers is a class act to respond in that way. Good guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment