Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Passing the Torch


Update from the St. Gregory Academy:


Dear Friends,

When I moved to Pennsylvania 19 years ago, I expected to be here for one year. God is gracious, St. Gregory's thrived, and I am  grateful to have played a part in its growth.  Now the school is moving to a different stage; this new endeavor will take vision and energy. Vision I can supply - but I am no longer a soldier. I have moved into the age Shakespeare calls "The justice...with eyes severe and beard of formal cut, full of wise saws and modern instances."

After much prayer and reflection, I have decided it is time to move back home to Kansas. I am glad to have such able successors as Sean Fitzpatrick and Luke Culley to whom I can entrust the school. As President of Gregory the Great Academy, I will still be involved with Gregory the Great Academy.Though not on site, I will always be available to give advice; it is also my intention to visit the new school several times during the school year. My work with the Clairvaux Institute,  of course, will continue apace.

God has richly blessed me with many friends through my work with St. Gregory's. I will miss all of you and pray for your intentions daily. Please, pray for me and if you are ever near Wichita, Kansas, plan to visit.

In Christ, 

Howard Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment